Short-term stays of foreign experts at VSB-TUO
The tasks solved within Nanotechnology R&D require international cooperation with respect to discerning requirements on the high-tech scientific instruments, as well as financial support. Dynamics of the internationalization of the project Nanobase will be supported by the invitation of four world-renowned researchers per year. The research activities of these scientists closely relate to selected science topics. The length of their stay at VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava will be on average five days.
The list of the researchers from foreign countries who will be invited to visit VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava was proposed by the leaders of the research groups.
- Dr.YuyaSakuraba, Sendai University, Japan
- Prof.YoshichikaOtani, RIKEN (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research), Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. Gerhard Jakob, University of Mainz, Germany
- Prof. Joachim Wollschlager, Osnabrueck University, Germany
- Prof. Z. Cielinski, Center for Magnetism and Magnetic Nanostructures, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, USA
- Prof.KiyotoshiYasumoto, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
- Prof. P. Beavillain, InstitutdÉlectroniqueFondamentale, Université Paris-Sud, France
- Dr. Mathias Vanwolleghem, Institutd’ElectroniqueFondamentale, IEF/UMR 8622, Université Paris Sud, Bítiment 220, 91405 Orsaycedex, France
- Dr. Martin Foldyna – National Institute of Standards and Technology, Optical Technology Division, Gaithersburg, MD, United States – (from 2011) Laboratory of Physics of interfaces and Thin films (LPICM), EcolePolytechnique, 91120 Palaiseau, France
- Dr. Georg Oestermayer, University of Braunschweig, Germany
- Dr. Mark Rummeli, Leibniz Institute of Solid State and Materials Research, Dresden, Germany
Date of realization: 1.1.2012 – 30.6.2014